This blog has been pretty quiet over the last year and a half. It’s been an eventful time in my life and for my family, but I’m finally ready to start blogging again.
During the past 18 months, my two oldest children have started college. But the biggest surprise was that I had a completely unexpected heart attack. I’ve also continued to serve as a lead pastor. With all the responsibilities I had, I felt like I needed to simplify and that’s why the blog has been silent for a while.
If you are still subscribed and are reading this, I’ve got lots of ideas and posts that I’m wanting to share. Here’s what you can expect
- What I’m learning about new church technology
- What I’m learning about my health and heart
- What I’m learning about the intersection of faith and culture as we navigate through a divided nation
- What I’m learning about audio equipment and In-ear monitors while running sound for my son’s band
- What I’m learning about church websites and hosting, and how churches need to rethink their web strategy
- and lots more!
So … I hope you’ll join me on this journey. This blog was started all the way back in 2006, and it has been an online journal of what I’ve learned along the way. Thanks for being patient as I’ve taken a break.