I listened in on a Catalyst conference call yesterday with Perry Noble. Another pastor asked him what he did for fun. Perry couldn’t come up with an answer, so he decided to make some changes. That got me thinking, what do I do for fun? The answer, not much. I need to make some definite changes in the next few months.
- I need to enjoy the time at home with my family and not worry so much about all the “stuff” that needs to be done.
- I need to spend more time exercising and playing basketball.
- I need to spend more time working on the house, which is fun for me.
- I need to be more spontaneous.
- I need to enjoy my wife and have fun with her more.
What are you doing to have fun?