The SALT Creative Arts Conference looks great for creative, worship, and technology leaders in your church. The tickets are almost gone, so you will need to register soon (check out the coupon code listed at the top of this post for a discount). I’m not able to go to this one, but I would love to go to it in the future. Check out the highlights below.
- over 45 classes on topics such as ideation, creative leadership, audio and technical planning.
- Keynotes include Erwin McManus (mosaic in LA), Blaine Hogan (willow creek) and Alex Seeley (former planet shakers).
- Hear from the brand new Art of Audio track including Andrew Stone , Brad Duryea, Dennis Choy and more!
- Teachers & leaders from Churches including Church on the Move, Passion City Church, North Point Community Church, Willow Creek Community Church, Lakewood Church, Mosaic, Crosspoint and more!
- Community groups – Great place to meet people just like you and share ideas, encouragement and get advice.
- Only 100 Tickets remain!
Our desire is to bring together the visual worship community in order to equip and inspire one another to use art and visuals as we create contagious environments in our local churches.