Where to Find It: Video Backgrounds
- Where to Find It: Video Backgrounds
- Where to Find It: Sermon Graphics
- Where to Find It: Images and Stock Photos
- Where to Find It: Cables and Accessories from Monoprice
I’m starting a new series here on the blog to help people find resources. If you’re in a small or medium size church with a small budget, then this series is especially for you. I want to share the sources and companies that have been helpful to us in starting our church. I will focus this series on computer and technology resources, although I will share about facility needs and equipment in later posts.
Look for posts on sermon series resources, video clips, stock photos, a/v equipment, and more. If you have an idea for another post in this series, leave a comment and I’ll see what I can do.
One of the hardest things to find are good quality backgrounds. These are typically used as looping backgrounds behind song lyrics using worship presentation software like ProPresenter, EasyWorship, or Mediashout. But they can also be used as the basis for creating your own countdowns or sermon series graphics. Think outside the box!
Free Video Background Loops
- NLC Creative – incredible site of backgrounds created and used at New Life Church in Arkansas
- Open.lifechurch.tv – Background Loops from the crew at Lifechurch.tv
- CMD.tv Freebies – From the CMD.tv podcast
- Worship VJ Vimeo Group – videos that have been shared and available for download
- Centerline New Media Freebies – Check out this site for a new freebie each month. Look for the link to the free download.
- Videos for Worship on Vimeo
- Open Resources
- FreeHD Countdowns – I included this because it has greenscreen counters that you can add to any background above
Where to Purchase
If you are looking for more and are willing to pay, then check out these sources.
- Igniter Media
- Digital Juice
- Motion Worship
- Playback Drive
- Centerline New Media
- Christian Collages
- Graceway Media
- Church Motion Graphics