We have quite a few people from the community and from other churches come through our facility at Cornerstone. We have renovated an old downtown store and created an inviting environment for church. People always seem to be interested in where we found all of our “stuff.” Stuff like the signage, furniture, and equipment we use. I just wanted to share a few quick links that may help some of the church planters out there. It’s touch creating a great environment without spending large amounts of money. Hopefully some of the links may help.
- Signs and Sign Holders – Displays2Go (Look through their specials and closeouts)
- Café Furniture – IKEA (Shipping is extremely high, so visit a store to see everything)
- Curtains, Pipe and Drape – Georgia Expo (Curtains and drapes can really help control sound in a small space)
- Metal CD Cases for our Sermon Series – Effectuality (We bundle audio CD’s from our sermon series to give out)
- Audio and Lighting Equipment – Northern Sound & Light (The absolute cheapest place to buy sound equipment)
- Musical Equipment – Sweetwater (Great to work with)
- Cables and Adapters – CablesToGo (Their rapidrun cables are awesome to pull through tight spaces)
- Coffee – Land of a Thousand Hills (Drink Coffee, Do Good)
- Whiteboards – Whiteyboard (Cheap and Effective)
- Cheap TV Carts – Tyke Supply (It’s tough finding a good quality tv stand – these work great)
- Banners – Ahbanner (If you are comfortable creating your own graphics, this is a cheap place to order from)
If you use a little creativity, you’ll be surprised by what you can accomplish on a limited budget. We were able to get some furniture from a local store that closed. Picking great paint colors will make a huge difference. Don’t be afraid to be bold.
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Mike Morris, ronnie24317. ronnie24317 said: Church Resources: Great Post https://www.faithengineer.com/2010/08/resources-for-church-stuff.html […]