Crazy Love Book Study – Chapter 3
I’m a little late getting this posted from last week, but it’s better late than never. I hope everyone is enjoying the book and reading through chapter 4 getting ready for this week’s group. We had a great time discussing chapter 3 last week, and I wanted to share some of the quotes that stuck with me. Understanding the crazy love that God has for us is so important.
Here are the quotes that really stood out to me:
- My own love and desire for my kids’ love is so strong that it opened my eyes to how much god desires and loves us.
- Most of us, to some degree, have a difficult time understanding, believing, or accepting god’s absolute and unlimited love for us.
- When we love God, we naturally run to Him – frequently and zealously.
- Do we have “reverent intimacy”
- I don’t have to worry about not meeting His expectations. God will ensure my success in accordance with His plan, not mine.
- God’s mercy is a free, yet costly, gift.
- The irony is that while God doesn’t need us but still wants us, we desperately need God but don’t really want Him most of the time.
- The greatest good on this earth is God.
What are your thoughts on this chapter? What spoke to your heart? I pray that we will all learn how to love God with all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength.