It’s been a busy few days. Here is my wrap-up before I head to bed
- I’ve had a chest cold for most of the week. I can’t seem to shake it. I’m halfway through a 12-week treatment for my psoriasis and my immune system in pretty low right. I’m not used to being sick. I even had perfect attendance for all 4 years of high school. So I’m looking forward to getting rid of this mess.
- I’m looking forward to hearing Ken Freeman speak tomorrow at Cornerstone. Usually on Saturday nights I’m finishing up my sermon and I’m usually amped up with a million things running through my mind. It’s nice just relaxing and coming to church ready to hear someone else preach and ready to worship.
- We had a audio/visual training session tonight for Church. Jim from Techgnome A/V came up and worked some wonders with our sound system. We should have done this a long time ago. He fixed most of the sound problems we have been having and really dialed in the sound and cleaned it up. It really sounded good tonight. Now if we can just keep it sounding like that when he’s not around.
- I am definitely not thrilled about losing an hour of sleep tonight because of daylight savings. I just looked at my clock and realized that it is really 1am. Dang, time for bed.
- Unleash is 4 days away!!!! I can’t wait. We’re taking down 10 people from Cornerstone to check it out.
- And finally, I love my family. I really can’t understand why I have been so blessed. My wife and kids are awesome. We’ve really had a great week together. It is impossible to be in ministry without the support of your family. And I can’t say enough about how Jennifer has handled all the changes of this past year.