Financial Freedom Experience

Here is an invite card that we are handing out in church tomorrow. Cornerstone is hosting Joe Sangl from NewSpring Church to come up and lead his Financial Freedom Experience Workshop. You can pre-register at church, online at MyCornerstone, or by calling the church office at 276-233-8750. I’m super excited about how God can use Joe to help us become better managers of the 100% of what God has blessed us with. I think too many churches focus on the 10% and forget about the other 90%. Invite your friends and let them know about the class. We are holding it downtown in our new facility. It will be downstairs in the children’s ministry area. You can find out more at Joe’s website.


I am a former design engineer who now pastors Cornerstone Community Church in Galax, Virginia. I'm passionate about following Jesus and I love technology. I've been married to Jennifer for 28 years, and we have three adult children.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *